- Curl Your Hair
- Get A Six Pack In Minutes
- Get Perfect Skin
- Take The Perfect Profile Picture
- Avoid Talking To Creeps
- Put On Beautiful Blush
- Make Him Fall In Love
- Look Busy At Work
- Boost Your Self-Esteem
- Make Money In Vegas
- Flirt Via Text Message
- Perfect Smoky Eye Makeup
- Survive Your Late 20s
- Get Whiter Teeth
- Scientifically Bake The Perfect Pie
- College Life: 12 Facts to Know
- Student Survival Guide
- Things I Wish I Knew Before Going to College
- Best College Life Hacks
- Survival Tips for High School Seniors
- Top Universities To Get Rich
- Tips for Picking the Perfect College
- Never Order These Fast Food Items
- The Best 7-Minute Workout
- The Secrets to Never Getting Sick
- 15 Exercises for Flat Abs that Work
- Don’t Eat These if You Want to Lose Weight
- Brilliantly Easy Makeup Tips You Never Knew About
- Awesome Eyeliner Tricks
- Look At This Crazy Eye Makeup Right Now
- Must-Have Makeup Tips
- Make-up Inspiration from Paris Hilton
- Makeup hacks from Lauren Conrad’s The Beauty Department
- Must-Know Makeup Tips and Hacks
- How to Look Busy at Work
- 15 Hottest Work At Home Jobs
- How to Get Out of Work Like a Pro
- 12 Best-Paying Careers for Women
- How to Make Work Go By Faster!
- Unique, High Paying Jobs You Don’t Need a Degree For!
- How to Land a Job with Social Media
- 15 Life Hacks You Can Actually Use
- DIY Household Ideas to Make Life Easier
- Super-Easy DIY Beauty Tricks
- DIY Ideas For The Best Summer Ever
- DIY Beauty: 30 Things You Can Make at Home
- Simple and Cool DIY Projects
- Amazing DIY Nail Art Designs
- Fancy eyeshadow tutorials
- Stunning eye makeup tutorials
- Insanely good eye makeup art
- Choosing the right eyebrow color
- Awesome eyeliner tricks
- How to draw on the perfect eyebrows
- 30 makeup tips you need to know
- Huge collection of makeup tips
- Should you switch to organic makeup?
- Must-have makeup finds
- Graduation makeup ideas
- How to get the same beauty product cheaper
- How to get healthier and glowing skin
- Must-have spring beauty products
- Stylish yet simple hairstyle tutorials
- Fabulous nail art designs
- Make your own makeup remover wipes
- Remove nail polish in 5 minutes
- Amazing makeup transformations
- Woman makes herself into a Disney princess
- I hope you don’t wear your makeup like this
- How to re-invent your look with makeup
- Get perfect pouty lips
reblogging so i never lose this. ever
punk goes acoustic // a playlist by panicfever
some of the top hits from the biggest pop punk artists out there, acoustic version.01. sugar we’re goin down // fall out boy 02. this is gospel // panic! at the disco 03. misery business // paramore 04. the middle // jimmy eat world 05. kids from yesterday // my chemical romance 06. move along // all american rejects 07. time of your life // green day 08. feeling this // blink 182 09. dear maria, count me in // all time low 10. i write sins not tragedies // panic! at the disco 11. be my escape // relient k 12. 1985 // bowling for soup 13. my songs know what you did in the dark // fall out boy 14. decode // paramore 15. about a girl // the academy is… 16. sing // my chemical romance 17. backseat serenade // all time low 18. the anthem // good charlotte
Last summer, I researched a couple things and they made my life better. Why not share it?
Feel free to add to this list, I’m sure there are those who are an expert at this stuff.
Emergency pimple that you need to get rid of ASAP
1) Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar. It’s recommended that you dilute your apple cider vinegar if your skin is sensitive.
2) Hold the soaked cotton ball onto pimples GENTLY (don’t press hard) for at least 5 minutes!
3) Dab apple cider vinegar on your pimples through out the day.
4) Let the apple cider dry.
Results: By nighttime or the next day, your pimple should shrink or disappear provided you persistently dabbed it repeatedly
Don’t do this often, it can aggravate your skin*
There are many you can do. Here are 10 of them.
For longer, thicker eyelashes
Apply vaseline on your eyelashes before you sleep. You can also use a clean mascara brush and dip it in some almond, olive or coconut oil and apply it on your eyelashes.
To get rid of dark elbows and knees
Use a lemon and squeeze it until you get the juice out. Use cotton balls to soak them in the lemon juice and then apply all over your knees and elbows. Leave them it on for a couple minures, then using a warm washcloth scrub it off.
For baby smooth skin
Use 2 teaspoons of yogurt, 1 teaspoon of milk and honey, 3 teaspoons of flour and mix all together and apply on your face. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off.
For lighter skin
Wanna get rid of that summer tan ? Squeeze lemon juice again but remember to dilute it. Never put direct lemon juice onto your face. Mix this with some sugar. Use it as a scrub. Leave it on your face for no more than 5 minutes. The same can be done for your body.
For silky hair
Apply olive oil/coconut oil to your hair. Make sure you get it deep into those roots. Leave on for 30 minutes up to 1 hour and wash it off with shampoo and conditioner
For whiter teeth
Sprinkle some baking soda on your toothbrush and brush using gentle, circular motions. I’d watch out if you had gum sensitivity though. Old wives’ recipes often state that a paste of baking powder, a little salt, and a few drops of white vinegar, works effectively.
For cleaner nails
Just scrub your nails with a loofah and use a toothpick to take out dirt.
Mix tapes are awesome gifts for friends, for your boyfriend/girlfriend, your parents or anyone really! You spend time making mixes and it’s really cute the thought of someone taking the time to make you one. But making mixes can be a little hard sometimes so i’ll leave you here some tips!
- the first song has to be a song you are like 110% sure they are going to like, so they don’t kinda hate the mix from the beginning (don’t use the best song here tho)
- a song they can relate to that is both emotional and motivational they while for sure be smiling like crazy while listening to this
- now a song you think they’ve already heard but it’s like still unknown for them
- something too loud or too slow for their taste but they will surely like it
- now use a song from the opening (or just any song) of a movie they really like
- now choose a song that reminds you of them and it reminds them of you
- now using a really good acoustic cover of a song they don’t really like (make sure the cover is really really good)
- an old song form the 60’s-80’s that will make them want to dance
- now a quiet folk song or any other calm song to slow and calm things down
- pretty instrumental piece or a melancholic rock song
- this could be an extra song, this one is really up to you add whatever you feel like adding in here, maybe a special song, maybe this could be the best song
some other tips:
- NEVER start with a really fast/crazy song and never use your best song at the beginning, give them a reason to listen to all the tape by not putting the best song at the beginning
- consider a theme, or maybe not exactly a theme but don’t start doing crazy stuff like mixing the soundtrack of the lion king next to a song of fall out boy
- if you are making a mixtape try not to fill ALL the mixtape with all those cheesy love songs, like yes put some but don’t make the whole mixtape like that, well unless the other person is into that
- try to make the songs flow like don’t put a really fast song and then a super slow one
- make sure to make a list of the songs in the mix so they don’t have to look them up
- spend a lot of time on the cover, make it pretty and special, also work on the title don’t just put something like “mixtape 1”
- have fun making it! it’s amazing to make a mixtape and imagine how the person is going to feel while listening to it
That’s it, hope you enjoy and found this very helpful to make the perfect mixtape.
- Karen (i think i need to work out on how to end my articles) xx
I can’t smoke cigarettes out on my back porch anymore because of the time you told me you’d never kiss a girl who tasted of smoke and oh how I wanted your lips on mine so bad I tossed them out and never looked back.
I can’t go to that bar down on 22nd street anymore because in that shitty bathroom in the back where you shoved me against the wall and told me you never wanted another guy to touch me because I was yours and yours only.
I can’t drink anymore because the only thing I can think of when the burning sensation tickles the back of my throat after I throw back a couple of beers is the night you asked me to marry you and gave me a sloppy, drunken kiss but I didn’t care I was fucking in love with you.
And I can’t drive anymore either because all I rememeber when I’m behind the wheel is your head hitting the windshield as the chorus of forever young drifted from your speakers
|—||n.c (via bokangavemeabeauner)|
Jack Barakat + Boner shirt
i wanna be haunted
i wanna be loved
i want a lot of friends and
a lot of drugs
i wanna be haunted
i won’t leave my bed
i won’t go crazy and
i won’t get sad
so haunt me haunt me haunt me
because 5 letters
in the 26 i’ve come to know
are in your name
|—||n.c (via bokangavemeabeauner)|